Business Strategist Consulting
LET’S GET LOUD NOW!
Through many years of building business of my own, writing, public speaking and coaching, I offer extensive services to other entrepreneurs and businesses. I host networking events within the community that give people the opportunity to showcase their services and products and make new connections to help grow their business. I offer social branding exposure by promoting business on social media, offering direct contact support through a LOUD strategy assessment and implementation. If you would like to know more about how I can help you build a stronger, community connected business contact me for a consultation.
If you would like to have your business featured on my Online show with 365 Tv Network, one of my events or promotions please contact me.
BUSINESS GROWTH SERVICES:
- Online TV Promotion Platform – Use my media platform for branding your business
- Media – Covering events in the community as a Media Host
- Business Blogger/Vlogger – Get a feature write up or video interview on your business or success story
- Networking Events – Dinners/Luncheons LET’S GET LOUD NOW!
- Hosting/ Speaking – Emcee your next event
- Coaching – Creating community awareness and growth strategies within your company
The first step in business is to describe the definition of success as it relates to you and your vision. Write it down. How will you or have you achieved these goals. Is your business functioning at its optimal level. Can you surpass the ceiling of success?
I have developed the L.O.U.D business model strategy to analyze 4 very important components as to how you are growing your business. By identifying your loyalty, opportunities, utilization and delivery I can prepare a solid and stronger business model for you.
After years of experience climbing the corporate ladder in the financial industry, I realized success to me meant going out into the world and making a name for myself through entrepreneurship. I wanted to be my own boss, but more importantly be a figure in the community that was recognized for it. I wanted to write a book on something that would leave a mark in this world and I wanted to make a difference in the lives of people less fortunate. I did all of it.
I have developed very solid skills as an entrepreneur. Skills that students can’t learn in school through books and words. To learn how to face rejection, failure and ultimately conquer, you have to be aggressively making things happen, you have to be in the world doing them.
My skill set now leads me into the direction of finding passion in other businesses, seeing other people or companies visions and working magic on helping them grow. I have fundamental principles on the how businesses should position themselves in modern day marketing. The way people buy products or anything for that matter has changed dramatically. As the late teen generation gets older and enters the business world, the way we used to rely on methodical advertising will not exist. The way products are advertised on commercials and ads will not be relevant. This new social media adept generation will want to be excited in new radical ways.
As a Business Growth Strategist I can help implement a plan that puts your company or product front line in community awareness using the L.O.U.D strategy
1. Loyalty – Learn effective tools for branding and why branding yourself is key to success. Building a strong business vision and goals that you will stick to and achieve.
2. Opportunity – What leads are available to you. Explore areas of marketing and social media that an offer you exposure. Where can you make stronger connections to help generate sales. Where can you be seen.
3. Utilization – Target the people and the businesses that are interested in what you are doing through networking and social media. By reaching the right people directly they will spread the word about what you do and what you are selling indirectly. Word of mouth is free and moves faster then a commercial.To implement any of these strategies in your business. Reach out to me for a consultation meeting and let’s make your definition of success a reality.
4. Delivery – How are you currently selling, what is your closing rate for sales, are you committed to a give more philosophy in business